Monday, November 14, 2011

First Post

First post! Here it is:

I'm a FL Registered Architect, and have been developing Revit Templates for several years now. I'm very passionate about improving every bit of it and I hope to use this blog to share my experiences in developing a bigger & better Revit template where each small improvement can make the next project a lot more fun. And that's what it's all about anyways... right?

There are already a few great posts out there that focus specifically on Revit templating, and I'll be sure to reference them in due time, but there's always room for a little more. With that said, I hope to help out anyone who's just made the leap into Revit & who wants to develop their company standards. Personally, I don't like to do the same job twice & I don't like to see things done the dumb way, so this blog would be all about speeding up processes and in turn your next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment